Pages

Brie Surrenders Her Heart (After Graduation #8) by Red Phoenix



Reviewed by Nancy Crocker

Brie Surrenders her Heart (After Graduation, #8)
In the final installment of the Brie story line, fans finally got the answers to many of the questions that have been driving us slowly insane. And let me tell you, as a fan of Red’s Brie series this reader was well satisfied with the outcome.

We finally learned just what had transpired between Ms. Clarke and Rytsar. Brie opened her birthday presents which included a special gift from Lea which lead to an amazing scene with Master, Brie, Lea and Tono. Master finally took care of the Beast in the most amazing way. Brie’s documentary is released. And Brie and Master - well it could not have ended better!

There were so many amazing highs to this final book in the series but I have to say that my favorite chapter was titled Pearls. You just have to read it to understand.

Again there are so many fantastic lines, some I would love to share but they would give too much away if I did. So here are a few:

“Just you wait. Brie. I’ve watched you from the beginning of training. I know what you like.   I think tonight will top everything. Everything!’
  It’s good to be me …
“I love you too, Brie Bennett, with all the fierceness of a condor.”
“Those talented lips are definitely not wasted on you.”


5/5 Stars