Pages

The Playboy Prince

 The Playboy Prince

The Royal Redemption #1

Darcie Morgan



Reviewed by Helen


This is a very short story that is a very sensual, steamy and sexy read but a lovely romance as well, I do love a royal story and I loved Prince Eddie and Princess Angelique, this one will warm you up on cool night in such a good way.

Neither Eddie or Angelique were looking for love but when their families deem that it would be a good idea that they marry this will also benefit both countries they agree to meeting and their first meeting is not what they expected the sparks fly and the heat rises, will they put their pasts behind and find themselves in a wonderful and loving marriage the perfect future King and Queen?

If you love a short story that is on the sensual erotic side then this is one for you to pick up, I did thoroughly enjoy it, it left me smiling.

My thanks to the author for my digital copy to read and review.

4 stars
June 14, 2023 by The Wild Rose Press, Inc.