Pages

Garbiel's Rapture by Sylvain Reynard

Reviewed by Desere

For anyone that has not yet read book one in this series , please do yourself the favour of making sure you do before getting into book two!

In book one we where introduced to sexy as sin Professor by day and dark mysterious sex master Gabriel, who embarks on a love affair with his graduate student Julia.

In book two the author brings them back from their perfect lovers getaway and lets the real world intrude, threatening to destroy the love and support they have found in each other.

The author as in book one gave it all and I truly to mean it all! Not one single page could be left unturned as the author simply weaved such a fantastic captivating journey for these characters that once again I found myself so entranced I simply lost myself in this read.

Gabriel and Julia's journey was taken to a whole new level and became so intense at one stage I wished I could jump inside the book to help rescue their simply magical relationship.

The first book truly gave me a new look into the word of forgive and let go of the past but in this the second book the author truly spoke to my soul. Simply gorgeous and truly breathtaking!

I highly recommend this book/series for all fans of reading, even if you think this will not interest you trust me when you read that last word you will be begging the author for more!

Bring on book three I beg of you Sylvain!!

5/5 star review
" Desire cannot be denied but can it be survived?" 

*Copy provided by Penguin Books South Africa
Get your's here !