Pages

Sapphire

Sapphire

Bratva Jewels #1

JA Low

Sapphire by J.A. Low

Reviewed by Helen

I am not a ménage reader normally and neither have I read m/m stories but I do love a good romantic suspense and I had heard a lot about this book and really wanted to give it a go and I am glad I did, I enjoyed it very much it is hot, hot and more hot, sexy and steamy and it had me turning the pages to see what happens with Tomas and Mateo after they find the badly battered woman on their doorstep.

Zoe has had her life turned upside down after meeting a very gorgeous Russian in a bar one night, kidnapped as a sex slave and becoming Sapphire one of the Batva Jewels and never does she think that she could end up in love with two of the most handsomest males on the planet actor and artist Mateo and billionaire businessman Tomas, but these two guys save her life and open up a whole new world to her in an extremely sensual and caring way.

Mateo and Tomas are lovers and very much in love but they keep their secret well for various reasons so when they find a young woman on their doorstep brutally beaten and close to death they do everything they can to help she cannot remember anything that has happened to her so they take her in and do what they can to help her regain her memory and the nature of love takes its course they never thought that a third partner would be just what they needed.

When her memory returns they realize how much danger there is with the Russian mafia after Zoe but not only is Zoe in danger but her sister Gracie and Tomas and Mateo. This is a fast paced story with a lot going on and I didn’t want to put the book down. I loved the strength and courage that Zoe shows and the love and caring that the boys show to her. I read out of my normal comfort zone and thoroughly enjoyed it and I do highly recommend this one if you enjoy erotic romance with a fabulous romantic suspense thrown in. The HEA is wonderful it will have you smiling but bring on the next book in the series.

4/5 stars for a great story

Published July 30th 2016 by Hachette Australia