Pages

Team Player

Team Player

Cate Ellink

Team Player by Cate Ellink

Reviewed by Helen
I am not a big reader of ménage stories but I had heard a lot about this book and wanted to read it and I must say I wasn’t over keen on the heroine at the start, but then she really grew on me yes her tastes are a lot different from the heroines that I normally read and as for the two heroes Charlie and Lyle they know how to show love I think they are wonderful heroes. This story isn’t for everyone but I did really enjoy it and am very glad I read it.

Heroine and sports reporter Hannah Maynard knows what she wants in life she enjoys her sex life with various partners and one of those partners is Rugby League star and captain for the Glebe Gannets and Australian team Charlie Maxxin they already have a friends with benefits friendship and now that Hannah has learnt a secret she wants in her fantasies are running wild and she is prepared to make big changes in her life for this but she doesn’t do relationships as such it is for one thing only.

Charlie has a private life as well as the one that the world sees and it is really important that it stays private he could never ruin his career or that of fellow team player Lyle Smythe-Jones, so when Hannah drops the bombshell at dinner he is intrigued but also knows that Lyle must also make the decision and they tend towards relationships.

WOW this story is a moving one there are a lot of choices that need to be made secrets to be kept and appearances to be kept up and having Hannah join them will help in some ways but what was so good is the love that grew between these three people, it was fabulous seeing Hannah fall for the guys they already loved each other although it took Charlie a while to admit it and then bring family into the mix and state representative games there is a lot going on a lot of pressure. It is a very descriptive story with a lot of heat and sex but in such a loving way and for me I did really enjoy this one, thank you MS Ellink.

4/5 stars for a very good story

Published April 4th 2017 by Escape Publishing