Pages

The D.I.L.F

The D.I.L.F

Amy Andrews

The D.I.L.F. by Amy Andrews

Reviewed by Helen

This book is hot, hot and more hot and it is a fabulous story a beautiful romance, I loved it from start to finish, I was reading it while waiting in a very hot car for my granddaughter to get out of school and the temperature just kept going up and up, I do highly recommend this book if you like your stories spicy.

Owen has had a crush on his best friend’s older sister Stefanie since he was fifteen, and now he is coming to work at the hospital that she works at and staying at her place for three weeks, can he convince Stefanie in these three weeks that they should be together, the chemistry between them is electrical.

Stefanie is over doctors having been hurt badly by her last boyfriend so when Owen arrives and the nursing staff are going off tap about the new doctor she has no intention of getting any closer than flat mate for a few weeks, but keeping control of her desires for Owen is getting harder and harder and when she gives in wow, but it is still hard to overcome the ten year age difference.

Amy Andrews is a fabulous writer and story teller, this one is so good, yes it is smutty and erotic but the emotions and feelings are so easy to feel, I loved Owen and Stefanie and their steamy journey to a beautiful HEA left me sighing, be warned it is sensual and steamy I would suggest you keep a fan and some ice-water close, but if erotic is your thing then this book is a must read.

5/5 stars

Published January 23rd 2019 by Entangled Publishing, LLC