Pages

Hot Shots by Various Authors



Reviewed by Desere

We all know firemen are hotter than hot. I have always had a very special place in my heart for these men okay, I am lying I've had more than just a special place I have an obsession with them!

There is something so super sexy about how they go into action to save those that are unable to do so, I am not forgetting the female's that also place their own lives on the line, but of course being female myself my attention automatically goes to the boys who go all out to get the flames gone.

In this super, super hot read from three brilliant authors the flames of dangerous fire turns it's focus to flames of desire.

All three reads were blazing hot and yet at the same time had that certain sweetness about them that let me as reader know the focus is not all on the sex and that the characters emotional sides are being explored too.

I was amazed with all three reads, each author has their own unique style of taking the story of a hero and heroine and showing me that these are real men and woman placing their lives on the line but below the armor of bravery are men and woman with emotions of rage, anger, hope, despair and heartache.

I highly recommend this read for all fans of to die for hotter than hot sexier than the sexiest of firemen you have ever seen romance reads!

5/5 star review
" The flames of desire simply don't compare to the fires of destruction"